Terms and Conditions
Welcome to wordperminute.org!
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using wordperminute.org Website, located at https://wordperminute.org.
If you access this website, we assume you agree to the following terms and conditions. You should not continue to use wordperminute.org if you don't agree to all of the terms and conditions on this page.
You are the individual accessing and complying with this website Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements by using the words "Client," "You," and "Your.". Our Company is referred to by such terms as "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Ourselves" and "Us". Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as "Party", "Parties", or "Us". According to the prevailing law of the Netherlands, all terms are understood as an offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to introduce ourselves to the Client in the most appropriate manner to meet the Clients needs as a result of the Company stated services. The terms above are interchangeable and hence applied to the same if they are used in the singular, plural, in capitalization, and/or he/she or they.
wordperminute.org and/or its licensors own all intellectual property rights on the site, except where otherwise stated. The rights of intellectual property are reserved. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, you may use this from wordperminute.org for your personal use.
You must not:
- This material was republished from wordperminute.org
- Material from wordperminute.org may be rented, sold, or sublicensed
- Reproduction, duplication, or copyrighting of Material from wordperminute.org
- Redistribute material from wordperminute.org
Some parts of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. wordperminute.org does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments before they appear on its website. wordperminute.org does not adopt or endorse any of the views or opinions expressed in comments. Those who post comments express their own opinions and views. Accordingly, wordperminute.org shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of anyone's use of and/or posting of or appearing in the Comments on this site.
It is the policy of wordperminute.org to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- Your Comments must be legal to post on our website and you must have the necessary consents and licenses;
- The Comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which affects the privacy of any individual.
- Neither the Comments nor the content in them will solicit or promote business or custom or present illegal activities or commercial activities.
We grant wordperminute.org a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and distribute any of your Comments in any form, format, or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Links to our Website may be made by the following organizations without prior approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Links to our Website may appear in online directories in the same way as links to the websites of other businesses listed there; and
- We do not offer our Business Accreditation System to non-profit groups, charity shopping malls, or charities for fundraising, which cannot link to our website.
If you wish to link to our home page, our publications, or any other Website information, please make sure the links: (a) are truthful; (b) do not portray sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of linked parties and their products and/or services; and (c) are contextually appropriate.
In addition, we may consider and approve links from the following types of organizations:
- Sources of information for consumers or businesses are widely known;
- dot.com community websites;
- websites that distribute online directories;
- portals on the Internet;
- law, accounting, and consulting firms; and
- trade associations and educational institutions.
In general, links will only be approved if (a) they wouldn't negatively affect our reputation or that of our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the value of the link compensates for the absence of wordperminute.org, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you wish to link to our home page, please meet these conditions: (1) the link must not be misleading; (2) the link must not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (3) the link must fit within the context of the linking party's site.
Send an e-mail to wordperminute.org if you represent any of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our site. We ask that you include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, the URL of your site, any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait for a response for 2-3 weeks.
Organizations approved to link to our Website may do so as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- linking to our uniform resource locator; or
- By using any other descriptions of our Website that make sense within the context and format of the content found on the linking party's website.
We will not be able to link to wordperminute.org logo or other artwork unless we obtain a trademark license agreement.
If you create frames around our Web pages or alter the visual presentation of our Website in any way without our prior approval and written permission, you are prohibited from doing so.
The content of your Website shall not be our responsibility. We agree to protect and defend ourselves from all claims arising from our Website. Websites should not include links that may be considered libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
If you do not remove all links or any specific link to our Website, we reserve the right to request that you do so. All links to our Website will be removed immediately upon request. Also, these terms and conditions, along with its linking policy, are subject to change without notice. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to abide by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removing links from our website
You may contact and inform us at any time if you encounter any links on our Website that are offensive for any reason. Although we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to reply directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site, nor do we guarantee that the site will remain available or that the material on the site will be kept up to date.
According to applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding our website and its use. This disclaimer does not:
- Limit or exclude our or your responsibility for death or injury;
- Liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation is limited or excluded;
- We will not limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted by law; or
- Excluding any liabilities, we or you may not be able to exclude under applicable law.
Among other things, this section, as well as other sections of the disclaimer, describe the limitations and prohibitions of liability that: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph and (b) are effective for all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including those arising in contract, in tort as well as for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and its information and services are free, we won't be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.